Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Zero Gravity Wedding

I happen to be addicted to wedding shows, it's my guilty pleasure. After watching them I have all kinds of crazy wedding dreams, so my boyfriend has banned me from watching them before I go to sleep. However, that doesn't fix my obsession with all things wedding related. Not that I am looking to get married anytime soon, but they're just so pretty.

So in these shows I've noticed that more and more people are opting for non-traditional weddings. Megan and I were talking about the new venues people are starting to explore for their weddings. I told her that I thought zero gravity was the next frontier... oooh if only we had made a bet.

http://news.aol.com/article/weightless-wedding/535959?icid=mainaimzonesdl2link3http%3A%2F%2Fnews.aol.com%2Farticle%2Fweightless-wedding%2F535959

Follow the link to check out more "wacky weddings" including roller coasters, a jail, a funeral home, suba diving, and a top of a double decker bus. I think the zero gravity takes the (wedding) cake on this one though. :)

1 comment:

  1. suba = scuba, but I knew what you meant

    you should get married under that waterfall in ohiopyle, you like spending time under it, right? :O

    ReplyDelete